Monday, December 13, 2010

Catching up the last month...

Life had been fairly quiet around here lately though having two kiddos keeps a mom quite busy (far too busy to blog, usually). However, we are thoroughly enjoying getting to know our Hattie.


What we've learned: She primarily amuses herself by eating, snoozing,


laying around the house,


and making googly-eyed faces at the camera.


Meanwhile, Edy is growing into quite the little Personality.
She now reguarly dresses and styles her hair like a Dr. Seuss character.


She also enjoys decorating,


making purposely unattractive faces when I try to get her to smile for pictures,


and cooking.


(She made us ramen noodles. They were delicious.)

5 comments:

Aud said...

Thanks for posting more pics. I've been dying to see more pictures of Hattie. I can't wait to love on those girls next month!

Robin and Stephen said...

Such cuties! Are you using cloth diapers? I must pick your mommy mind! Any must haves you can think of that I should get?

Mindy said...

Awww, sweet little Hattie! I CAN'T wait to hold you and kiss you and love on you--next week!!!
BTW, Jacob and I think she looks like Mom-Smith in the B&W pic!

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

And NOT the googly eyes mom...the bone structure! :)