Thursday, November 18, 2010

The First Week

I know I've done poorly at keeping the blog updated with new pictures of Hattie, but somehow, suprisingly, having two kiddos has left me with a whole lot less time for picture-taking and blogging. So, a quick update...


Hattie is quite the sleeper. Though I know all newborns sleep a lot, we swear she is unusual. It's a quite a treat when we get to see her beautiful eyes actually open.



Edy loves her baby sister and kisses her endlessly. She is also an excellent fetcher of diapers and wet wipes. Josh has begun to take advantage of her helpfulness though and has her completing various household tasks for him. But she's a smart girl; I'm sure she'll realize what he's up to and put an end to it soon enough.


Many people have asked if Edy has shown any signs of jealously. She hasn't, but I have. Her new attachment to Josh is a little hard for her mommy to take.


I was beginning to go a bit stir-crazy this week and decided it was time to pull out the double stroller. It was chilly, but the girls were snuggly warm inside under the rain fly. (Please don't look at me in this picture...I look just as tired as I felt.)

2 comments:

Lindsay West Kennedy said...

Muchos congratulations to you guys. Hattie is b-e-a-utiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Judy said...

You look beautiful to me:) So proud of you!