Thursday, October 7, 2010

2 years and 1 day


What a beautiful start.

-We nearly wore ourselves out with birthday extravaganzas yesterday. We started with misshapen blueberry pancakes for breakfast, played with play-dough (compliments of Angela and Pax), and had a quick dance party in the living room- all before 9 a.m.

We talked to JuJu on the phone, took a walk around the neighborhood with Grandpa, and had William from next door over for the morning while his mom ran some errands. Lance (Josh's intern at church and Edy's first major crush) came over for his weekly Wednesday lunch, Grandmommy treated us to an ice cream cone from Sonic, and then it was an early dinner of potpie- Edy's favorite- before church in the evening.

Needless to say, I am exhausted today.

2 comments:

C.R.M. said...

Happy belated birthday, beautiful girl!!!! I can't wait to spend some time with you in December... maybe you can start liking me. I'm really cool, I promise. :)

Hannah, thank you for posting updates about your family/daughter. I love peeking in every now and then.

Aud said...

What a sweet picture! I miss her; and you two!