Monday, May 17, 2010

Family Finally

Thank goodness for Jake, Mindy, and Jagger (and Luke and Caitlan, very briefly) coming to town last week. We Halls were needing a little change of pace.

In summation of their visit:

We ate like hogs:

Sweet, smiley little Jagger charmed the socks off me and everyone else...


except Edy, who spent most of her time avoiding his grasp. He desperately wanted to be near her, but she was not in the mood. Notice her posture here:


And here:


Edy developed a new, oh-so-charming little fake smile for pictures, which she pulled out on many occasions this weekend. I can't imagine where she got that from.


And she spent much time tormenting mom's new cat which she aptly named, Meow-Meow.


And, on a side note,


Coming to the Hall House November 18th, 2010.

2 comments:

Aud said...

I can't believe how clear that ultrasound picture is. That's so crazy! Congratulations, again! PLEASE find out the gender...I can't wait until November! So, will we have Christmas in Arkansas with the 4 cousins??? I'll need to see that little baby as soon as possible! I've got that baby itch.
xoxo
a

C.R.M. said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! Congratulations, cousins!!!!! I love you!