Monday, December 21, 2009

A Few Weeks Behind...

Since I'm sure there will be a plethora of pictures to upload after Christmas, I need to do some catching up.


Noah, Audrey and Abel came for their Christmas visit the first week in December. Even though they were only here for a weekend, we had time to eat multiple bags of potato chips, go horseback riding, nap, lay around before and after napping, stay up late into the night talking and, finally, (by watching her cousin's example) teach my darling Edy to walk.


Josh's Daddy Joe kindly saddled up Black Horse for Audrey's riding pleasure. It was a frigid day for riding, but we kiddos huddled in the truck while Audrey rode to her heart's content.



Abel always looks like such a doll in pictures. In real life, he's still a doll, but he's also a little fireball. If you haven't yet, you've got to meet him.


Edy is passed that lovely stage where she will smile for anything. She now requires some type of entertainment. What you cannot see here is that I'm dancing like a moron directly in front of she and Abel. They are smiling to make me feel better about myself, I'm sure. We Halls (and Smiths) are not known for our dancing.


Edy would spend all day being read too, if she could. And I would do it, if I could. We are a match made in heaven.

And just because I like these two:


3 comments:

Robin and Stephen said...

Love the pics! Merry Christmas!

Erica, Chris, and Kinsler said...

Abel and Edy look enough alike to pass as brother and sister! He was so cute at church!

C.R.M. said...

I LOVE the picture of Daddy Joe and Edy. :)